Zia Sol Serape Tee
We are showing love to our sister state New Mexico! The Zia symbol beautifully represents:
- The compass (north, south, east, west,)
- The seasons of the year (spring, summer, autumn and winter)
- The periods of each day (morning, noon, evening, midnight)
- The stages of life (childhood, youth, middle years and elder hood)
Our custom design tees are unique in design because no two are the same, mix and match the fabric, shapes, and tee colors to create your own design. Depending on where the shape is cut, each design is one-of-a-kind and handmade with love in Texas just for you!
Style Suggestion: Pair our custom tees with a matching custom hat, scrunchie, and can holder to complete a full custom look of your preference. Our customs can be dressed down with a pair of shorts and some sandals or dressed up with a skirt and wedges for a day out. Going out tonight? Pair our tee with a pair of bell bottoms and a kimono to complete that look. Wherever you're going, our custom designed shirts have your back.
- The shapes are hand cut, ironed on the shirts for stability with interfacing, then stitched on by machine!
- This Tee is made to order on our unisex size shirts that run from size XS to size 2XL
- Please allow 3-5 business days for the production.
- Please put your desired shirt color and type in the "Product Color". (EX: Grey Tri-Blend - Crew neck)
In the picture the shirt is a Crew Neck Grey Tri-blend tee.