Sweet Zia Tee
We are showing love to our sister state New Mexico! The Zia symbol beautifully represents:
- The compass (north, south, east, west,)
- The seasons of the year (spring, summer, autumn and winter)
- The periods of each day (morning, noon, evening, midnight)
- The stages of life (childhood, youth, middle years and elder hood)
Style Suggestion: The Sweet Zia Tee is the sweetest, it can go with almost anything! Pair this shirt with any of our Judy Blue jeans, our Cisco Cactus Slip-on Sneakers and a pair of our sunglasses and celebrate the New Mexican sunshine!
Best Feature: The Zia is a beautiful maroon, it could almost match the purple mountains as the sun sets on the Sandia Mountains!
Size Suggestion: Its a unisex fit which tend to be looser and less form fitting
- Crew neck
- 52% cotton, 48% polyester blend